Amazing Russian Pyramid Research
Dr. Alexander Golod, PhD. has been doing Russian pyramid research in the former Soviet Union since 1990. This research involved the construction of over twenty large pyramids in 8 different locations in Russia and the Ukraine. The pyramids were built in many places including Moscow, Astrakhan, Sochi, Zoporozhye, Voronezh, Belgorod, the Tver Region, Krasnodar, Tolyatti, Uzbekistan, and France.
All the Russian pyramids are made of fiberglass with the largest is standing an incredible 144 feet high (44 meters) tall, and weighing in at over 55 tons. Built at cost over 1 million dollars this Russian pyramid is a modern wonder.
Many different experiments are being done using these pyramids. They include studies in medicine, ecology, agriculture, physics, and health sciences. What is significant about this work is that it is being carried out by top scientists in Russia and Ukraine and not fringe elements or unknown inventors.
Some of the amazing pyramid power research being done is showing great promise for all mankind.
Brief Summary of Pyramid Research Results
- Immune system of organisms improved (blood leukocyte composition increased).
- improved regeneration of tissue
- seeds stored in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield
- soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid a marked improvement of the ozone was noted above the area
- seismic activity near the pyramid research areas are reduced in severity and size
- violent weather also appears to decrease in the vicinity of the pyramids
- pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production with oil becoming less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests carried out by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas.
- a study was done on 5000 prisoners who ingested salt and pepper that had been exposed to the pyramid energy field. The test subjects exhibited a greatly reduced violence rate and overall behavior was much improved.
- standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria
- radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramid
- there are reports of spontaneous charging of capacitors
- physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semi-conducting and carbon nano materials.
- water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way
It is interesting to note that results seem to show that increasing the height of the pyramid improves the quality of the results.
So, as you can see from this brief introduction, there is much we have to learn about the natural forces around us. The Egyptians knew some of this when they designed the great pyramids at Giza. However, with modern scientific research techniques it is now becoming possible to gain even more insight and benefit from “Russian Pyramid Power!”
I will, along with others, be conducting personal experiments using scaled down models of these amazing pyramids. Keep coming back here, keep researching and build your own pyramid to gain these benefits for yourself and your family too.
It’s Alive! A Tiny Russian Pyramid Model
Its done! My first tiny Russian Pyramid. Built as a scale model of the pyramids that Dr. Golod’s it is a whopping 2.5ft high! Not exactly the powerhouse 144ft tall million dollar plus model that was built in Russia but it does seem to work!
Here we have the base of the scale model Russian pyramid which I built out of 2×2’s ripped down on the table saw.
After ripping all the parts according to the specifications (72 degree top angle, 55degree bottom angle) I “dry fit” the parts to see how my angles worked out. Some were OK, some not so much but it all worked out in the end!
Once I had hot glued the frame together (remember no metal is to be used!) I took it out into the snow to see if it would melt it or something. It didn’t but looked cool!
Once I had the sides on (Russian pyramids focus energy out rather than in and the sides help) I aligned it to true north and waited for the world to change. Other than a vague tingling in my body and a sense of peace coming over me nothing happened. I put a cup of water under it for the night and drank it in the morning. My cold seemed to go away faster than normal but I need to do more testing on larger pyramids.
For the next project…